Aluminium alloys are alloys in which aluminium is the predominant material. Other major elements include copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc, and manganese. Minor metals like nickel, iron, titanium, chromium, and lithium are also available. These secondary elements are adopted for better mechanical and chemical properties of alloys. Aluminium alloy is superior to some metals like carbon steel in terms of physical and chemical performance, and its price is therefore a little higher. It is recyclable and does no harm to the environment.
SOLAR aluminium alloy sheets are processed by shearing, slitting, embossing, as well as different surface treating techniques for superior decorative effect that clients require. It has been widely used for many special purposes, like ship building, refrigerator manufacturing, mold making, and aircraft building, etc.
SOLAR is an expert Chinese aluminium coil manufacturer. With advanced manufacturing equipment, we are able to produce aluminium sheets and aluminium foils of varied specifications. Sheet thickness: 0.1mm~300.0mm; foil thickness: 0.1~6.0mm; foil width: 30mm~2000mm
Aluminium alloy products are widely found in: cell phone case, metal cabinet, pressure container, aluminium foils for cans,lamp shade, umbrella frame, aircraft body, bus body, shipping container, composite panel, building material, metal pipes, mold making, mechanical accessories, ship building, and car building, etc.
|Alloy||2xxx, 3xxx, 4xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx,7xx, 8xxx …|
|Finish||diamond pattern, tread, etc.|
1. Aluminium alloy is rather lightweight. Its density is only 1/3 of that of stainless steel
2. Corrosion resistant: in natural environment, aluminium will generate a thin layer of oxide film on its surface to protect it from further oxidation. Different surface treatment techniques are available to make it applicable in more harsh environments
3. Aluminium alloys are easy to be processed into bars, wires, and extruded profiles for different purposes
4. Aluminium also shows good ability to reflect infrared, ultraviolet, electromagnetic waves, and thermal radiation
5. Available surface treatment: anodizing, coating, and electroplating, among which anodizing technique contributes to metal of varies finishes and hardness
6. Low cost, wide application, and excellent decorative effect
7. For making electrical wires and cables, aluminium is an ideal substitute for copper, since conductivity of aluminium alloy is 60% of that of copper, but its weight is only 1/3 of the weight of copper. That means, conductivity of aluminium alloy is 2 times of copper of the same weight.
8. With surprisingly high thermal conductivity, aluminium alloy is extensively used in household appliance, heat sink, and heat exchanger, etc.
9. Aluminium alloy is non-toxic, non-magnetic, fireproof, explosion-proof, and high-temperature resistant
10. Strength and plasticity of aluminium alloy won't decrease but improve instead as temperature drops below 0℃
11. Sound-absorbing and resistant to nuclear radiation
12. Aluminium alloy is easy to be remelted and recovered
At SOLAR, all of the products are packed with standard waterproof film, and are fixed firmly on wooden pallets.